I know that finding your right work is a big deal. It takes being clear what you want to get out of work and what you want to give. It’s more than earning a living. It’s asking what work means to you and digging into what will motivate you to show up with enthusiasm and energy day after day, year after year. It’s knowing that what you give makes a difference… to you, to others and in the world.
My priority is helping you find work you love, work that aligns with your values and vision.
I’m interested in your criteria for success. What’s your ideal job? work environment? supervisor? organizational mission?
My unique talent is helping you convey your strengths with self-confidence and authenticity in writing and in person, and getting out there and getting noticed.
- I focus on what you want to offer—looking at your skills, experience, accomplishments, values and interests.
- I help you determine where you want to work. Together we establish criteria for the work context that matches your interests and skills.
- I help you stand out from the competition, with effective, distinctive resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profile and strong interview skills.
- I help you communicate with confidence and authenticity—knowing the value of what you offer and focusing your energy on job opportunities that are a great match for you.
- I help you stay on track with goals, action steps and an accountability check-in’s.
I’ll help you take charge of you career path and find the option that’s the right fit for you.