Coaching is an investment in your personal growth and professional success. Following a 90-minute “discovery” session, I will provide you with a recommended time commitment for your career process. I typically set short and long-term goals with clients so that we can orient our work to meet immediate needs while keeping our sights on your vision and aspirations.
How it works
- 90-minute “discovery” session
- Bi-monthly 50-minute coaching sessions (in person, by phone or Skype)
- Custom time agreement with specific goals
- Writing and editing support on resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles
- On-call email support including review of job descriptions and written materials
- On-call interview support
- Networking assistance and introductions (!)
- Homework assignments that get you into action, help you reflect on key issues, and keep you on track
- Accountability check-in’s
Your values, your criteria for work satisfaction and your definition of success are the foundation of our work together. We use your criteria as a guide for setting career goals, action steps and priorities. Your individual coaching program and time-frame varies depending on your readiness to move forward in your career process. (You may need to quit your current job first.)
You can count on constructive conversation and assignments to help you clarify and achieve your personal and professional goals. You will always get “homework” to help you move forward toward your goals. Ideally, you will feel stretched, challenged and accomplished as you take on these assignments!
What you bring to coaching is a readiness and interest in moving forward and taking action toward greater fulfillment in your life and in your work.
You will be invited to look honestly at what’s important to you and what gets in the way of your satisfaction. You will get challenged to look at patterns and beliefs that get in your way. And you will be offered the opportunity to learn about your communication patterns and ways to strengthen confidence and fulfillment using the body, energy and language.
My clients come from a variety of backgrounds, including nonprofit staff, educators, politicians, corporate professionals, business owners, artists and recent college graduates. What they have in common is the desire to live and work intentionally, and to take the lead in their pursuits.